• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New fella from Iowa

iowachops

Hey guys/gals just got an m35a2 looking forward to checking out what people have done to theirs and I will also post pics of mine as well as what i plan on doing with it.

A

A/C Cages

My inlaws are in Cedar Rapids and Marion area.... Way too cold for me..
But welcome to the insanity.

iowachops

Mason City, sorry on a different computer and do not have pics at the moment. I will post some later today. Thanks all for the welcome!

iowachops

yeah thanks danger its pretty cool and the short time i've owned it has been fun. i have all 10 rims and tires if interested. let me know.

iowachops

thanks glen, glad to be here

not sure how long i'll have it though. i don't seem to hold on to stuff long. lol
they sure are fun though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks