• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got Two

komori26

I have been on SS reading and reading and soaking up as much info as I could before buying a M1009. Then when it came down to it I couldn't decide between tan or green. So I got one of each and will decide after they get here this Thursday.
Merry Christmas to ME!

Last edited:

komori26

After all the reading and Info and hearing from the experienced members helping share information and tips.
All I can say is excellent work gentlemen!

Last edited:

Tulsafireman

Welcome and good luck from a M1009 owner! Change all your fluids and filters first thing! And remember "If its electrical, clean it! If its rubber, replace it!"

komori26

I am a happy man! For now i am ignoring rust, broken window and everything else. They run and drive, they have spare tires, jacks and get this they have jack handles. Bonus.
Reality will set in soon enough but for now I AM HAPPY!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks