• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from East Berne, NY

yodeler

Gentlemen,
As a long-time lurker, I've finally taken the plunge. While having a friend (also a forum member) keep an eye out for a nice CUCV, he decided to downsize some of his toys and offered me first shot at his '85 m1028. I just put it on the road (legally) yesterday. It's in great shape with a few very minor things to work out (vacuum line/shift point fix and some replacement of old, crusty window/door seals, etc) but very driveable and one **** of a solid truck. I'd like to say thanks to you guys who put your time and knowledge into this site. I've already learned that I don't know squat about these vehicles, so that's a good start. I'll be sure to post up my mistakes so that, hopefully, others will learn from them as well. I look forward to talking with you guys.
Regards,
Yodeler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks