• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Contemplating a Bobber! To do or not to do that is the question!

DUUANE

Ill have a flywheel and related engine parts for you as soon as i can get the power pak out.

Oops..my bad..youre looking for cummins stuff.

Last edited:

Section8

Well final post for me on this thread.
After sustaining a lower back injury in the spring and not fully recovering i let the M135 gobto a new home.
I made a trade deal with a fellow steel soldier out in my stretch of the world.
He took everything, M135, 12v cummins with spicer 5 speed, parts truck and other new and used parts.
In trade i received a 1953 M37 pickup with two extra motors, so three total since one is still in the M37, and brand new TM books for everything on these models.
It was a long hard decision this year to actually let the M135 go but after more than a few times of trying to work on it my back wouldn't let me.
The M37 is smaller and will hopefully be a little easier to work on.
All in all i am happy the M135 is being kept in the steel soldier family and will do my best to do proud by the M37.
Thank you all who gave input over the years and encouragement.
Look for me in the M37 forums if you wanna keep ip on my shenanigans.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know more tall guys that blew out their backs than short fat balding guys. I'd recommend you try that shape as you age. For now you just let us do the heavy lifting. Honestly it just gets worse as you get older so get those bones aligned and keep em' there. Pain management sucks.

As for the pain of the M135 going away, we got lots over the ridge to the East so you can always get your fix here.

One of the local boys grabbed a few 37's for winter projects and has a big pile of NOS parts from somewhere. He's a frugal buyer and knows where to shop so check in before you buy parts. What a blast it'll be cruising those mountains in an M37. My gold pan is all warmed up brother!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks