• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M151A2

saddamsnightmare

January 3rd, 2012.

And it's an American Ford, so it's going to be a lot more reliable then those English Fords (Jaguars) and those English wanta be Jeeps (LAnd Rover/Range Rover) and no Lucas Electrics..... And like any good American, it doesn't like warm beer:beer:! I always thought you guys drove on the wrong side of the road, how come the colonials over here up north and down south got out of that practice???? Most of the rest of the world drives on the right side, or just all over the road anyway..(Like Italy and Spain)....

If you want to get rid of the M151A-2 a bunch of Yanks over here will probably line up to get an uncut one.... Just don't drive like Gimpy or you'll see the world :gimp2:

Merry old calendar Christmas and a new calendar New Year's....:-D

L1A1

Its not a bad 90 but a Walter one (civi one done for a film job done well though) but so slow with a 2.5na diesel even the Mutt is quicker:? Be nice in the States!!! up for sale, now I have the Mutt.[/QUOTE]

Hey what are you saying? We drive slow over here?:lol: Actually, I'm not sure if that can be imported over here (well, at least licensed to run on the roads anyway). It might be too new. Just curious, is the hard top removable on that landie?
Matt

Its not a bad 90 but a Walter one (civi one done for a film job done well though) but so slow with a 2.5na diesel even the Mutt is quicker:? Be nice in the States!!! up for sale, now I have the Mutt.[/QUOTE]

Hey what are you saying? We drive slow over here?:lol: Actually, I'm not sure if that can be imported over here (well, at least licensed to run on the roads anyway). It might be too new. Just curious, is the hard top removable on that landie?
Matt
Hi Matt not saying you drive slow over there at all:driver: I got stopped in Flagstaff whilst driving across from NY to LA by a State Trooper whilst doing 95mph. Used my get out of jail free accent from Birmingham and he let us off:mrgreen:
The Rover is a 1987 so this year it can go to the States! Yep the hard top comes of with a handfull of bolts. What it needs is a TDi in it then it would make a nice Landy.

gleebie

Nice 151,I wish you showed the front a little better,want to see if it has the same early front fenders mine has and if ya could I would love to know the BUDD Tag #.It is located just above the engine on the fire wall.I own an early 1970 MUTT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks