• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012 Chehalis summer event.

Are you attending AND What is a good date?

• I'll be there 100%

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Most likely will attend.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No interest this year. Sorry Aaron, I don't like the free food and good times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Traditional date.(w/parade) July 20-22

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • July 27-30. No parade.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Aug 3-5. No Parade

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Aug 10-12. No Parade

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AaronW

Hey there all you PNW M/V freaks!

I'm looking into planning this year's big summer event. This will be our fourth annual event. I'd like to grow it as much as possible and want some input as to the best date to hold the convoy/camp out. We have had nearly 40 trucks and 60 people at the last two events. I'd like to see us need to use the neighbors land as well for more parking!

First, please vote on items 1-3. Then, vote for a date that works best for you to attend.

The JBLM airshow is a conflict every other year and it is this year.

Feel free to post up with comments and ideas.

Thanks for your input! Look for the 2012 PNW Convoy thread soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wolfen

I would like to attend, but it Depends on if I'm Working then and if I have the money for Gas. If I do attend, I would Drive my WC54.:beer:

Josh

I'm down with the original dates. But I can make it fly anyweeked. Good thing about being your own boss. I can call in sick as often as I can afford. Maybe my truck won't leak this year :shock:

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will try to attend. All of Aug is out due to MVPA Alcan12 convoy. Need to be in Dawson Creek by Aug 1, so that last July weekend is out also. Sounds like fun though.

wsucougarx

We'll this is a hard call for me. We're expecting our 3rd child 08JUL12. I would like to attend the jblm airshow this year as this will be my first one. Im thinking anytime in aug will be good except the 12th due to birthdays.

Fort Powell

Aaron,

I am good to go for the rally.
I would like to attend the Air Expo as well but the rally is more important to me.

With all the events going on in July I am voting for Aug 10th to the 12th.
What ever the results I am good.

Thanks,
Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks