• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hi all

scotscan

happy new year to all
well just bought myself a xmas preesie this year 1986 M1009 with 6in lift and 37 in tires awsome truck had fun driving it home right after a major storm in ottawa ontario
got it home and i just realized it wo'nt go in my garage DOH!!!
i need to drop it about 6 inches to get it through the doors i'm thinking smaller tires so need to find a cheap set does anyone know what type i can swap ie ford toyota ect. and what make and size.
i'm also looking for a fuel cap PO lost it
anyway i'm sure happy ifound this site it looks great i'll be on here a lot i'm thinking thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

LanceRobson

Welcome aboard. you'll do better at getting answers if you post your questions in the right forums. since you are asking about CUCV modifications I'd put those questions over on the CUCV forum.

Also, using titles that get you point across helps since many folks won't open a thread with a nondescript title.

Lance

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You've come to the right place for answers, but as mentioned above, you need to repost the question in the CUCV forum with a good title. However, first you should use the advanced search function and see if your question has already been asked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks