• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can your MV fly?

MUDDUCK

011.jpg

Mine can't either......

Greetings and Happy New Year from MUDDUCK and MAYHEM! New to MV's but loving it. Thanks to all who provide so much knowledge and information on this site.

Purchased my 1986 M1009 about a month ago, 48,000 miles, no rust, mechanically sound....I'm very Happy! So far I've changed all the fluids, installed new hub locks and replaced some light bulbs. Next will be the starter relay I've read so much about.

CUCV: $3600.00
Title and Registration: $200.00
Wife cleaning out third bay in garage so she doesn't have to see a "redneck mobile" parked outside the house: PRICELESS!

stampy

CUCV: $3600.00
Title and Registration: $200.00
Wife cleaning out third bay in garage so she doesn't have to see a "redneck mobile" parked outside the house: PRICELESS!

Just wait till you get a deuce! Mine can't stand the fact that it's in the front yard. I told her I would move it soon and I will, (at least 10 feet) Can't lie to the wife after all.:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The answer is YES, didn't have to CHEAT and use no stinken help eather, Did it the MANLY way. Crap -10 was not a help on landing, as there is nothing in there about the takeoff or landing a wrecker, the people that write the -10 need MORE scope in there job assignment instructions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks