• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOL..Just saw this at Army base..Deuce Kills

Flyingvan911

Oh my God. Our hobby is going to be banned!!!!roflThat's funny. I think it might be a little much for a deuce in the civilian world. The average motorist might not see the humor.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I apologize if I broke the rules, I didn't think this thread would be an issue since I have not posted anything about the conditions of any items photographed here. Just found some troops humor to be excellent.

greenjeepster

Was this the truck with front end damage and a broken window? If so it brought big bucks for what it was... And it looks like all those "kills" were from one accident.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So now that its over, did anyone here win that deuce?
Geez I hope not. Last I saw the A2 with the bashed up front end was over $2100...... I wish I could've said something, but when I previewed it there was a paper lying on the floor said engine blown.

The A3's would need most of their tires replaced, they were terribly side wall cracked from sitting with 3 or four flats so long, the torque rods looked pretty bad too. Someone over paid for them IMO, they were upwards of $5500 last bids I looked at. I didn't even bother bidding on any of the dueces, I bid on a few of the M1008's, they were in pretty good shape for the most part, but they got out of my comfort level. I snagged a M1009 at the last minute out of Sparta, but I took a chance, didn't preview it.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was this the truck with front end damage and a broken window? If so it brought big bucks for what it was... And it looks like all those "kills" were from one accident.
Yes it was. There was a paper on the floor that said "engine blown" So they way got hosed. I was wondering why GL didn't have driven to lot in the posting, till I saw that lying there!

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I stayed away from it, it sold for $2600 and now the I hear it had a bad motor I'm REALLY glad I stayed away from it! I think someone will be in for a surprise when they show up to pick it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks