• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deepest apologies

100acre

I never did do this new member thing. I just sort of joined up and even tho Ive been here a bit I just thought I'd go thru the course. My name is 100acrehuphalump and I am an addict.

treessw

Welcome, even though you have been here for a bit. Hey sometimes it just takes time to admit it, thats the first step, right?! Its all down hill from here though. Hang on and enjoy!!!:driver:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We can't wait to meet you! Make sure to hit the 2012 Ga Rally!

Militoy

Welcome from a lurker and occasional "seagull" poster. I have to ask - what is the beast pictured in your avatar?

It looks like you have the "old iron" bug. I also suffer from that disease - though I've let go most of my finished hit-n-miss projects. I still have a 1916 3HP Cushman I'm working on (needs a Wico EK mag), as well as a few WarII Briggs and a 41 Farmall. They're more in danger each day, as the wife sees the price of scrap metal going up!:roll:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I already met him, at the 2011 GA Rally. Since I typed almost every name tag, I got to meet lots of folks.
We did too, I was trying to be funny.

My dry humor fails on the internet.

100acre

snow cat

Welcome from a lurker and occasional "seagull" poster. I have to ask - what is the beast pictured in your avatar?

It looks like you have the "old iron" bug. I also suffer from that disease - though I've let go most of my finished hit-n-miss projects. I still have a 1916 3HP Cushman I'm working on (needs a Wico EK mag), as well as a few WarII Briggs and a 41 Farmall. They're more in danger each day, as the wife sees the price of scrap metal going up!:roll:
its a snow cat but I found it when I googled land rovers me thinks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks