• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC slowdown

hardhead

Here is a new one If more than one year passes between your last EUC submittal the DOD will re verify your information so expect cycle times to mimic your first EUC :nothingfunny:

greenjeepster

My last one took 13 days, that is after not submitting one in over two years and I moved to a new state, so my drivers license and address had changed.

I think they just crank out excuses for whenever they need one.

gunboy1656

I have known about that for a while. Don't forget time will be slower since we just had the holiday breaks. My initial one took 10 days, so it can mimic that. I am fine with it.

koyotekvn

Maybe I am blessed but my first time in that rodeo 10/11, I got in and out of Battle Creek in 41 days...I thought that was quick considering the one thing I remember learning early on from my days in Uncle Sams Army was to wait & wait & wait & wait and then, wait some more. :deadhorse:

ryan77

When u want it to come through fast it takes forever! When u need it to take a month to arrange pick up you get it back in 4 days!!! Thats just my luck!!!!!aua

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been known that it all starts over after a year...

The First EUC was a wait of 69? days.
Other EUCs were approx 20 days.
The last EUC I turned in, I had NOT purchased anything for 14 months, came in 6 days...
Liked to have pooed myself as I was out of country and almost missed out on the pickup date.

The end thoughts: When you need it fast, it will take forever, when you need time, it will come in faster than alligator snot in August!

hardhead

I as well when OD green socks were in "style" learned to wait patiently and jump quickly The downside is the weather raining and or snowing through missing or broken windows, motors siezing ,rodents nesting and other mayhem while your truck just sits there feeling alone and abandonded

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just bought another M923 and it took one week from the day I sent my completed EUC form in until I got a clearance to pick up the truck.
So they are moving pretty fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks