• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Surplus Yards in Ga?

alphadeltaromeo

and more

more...

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

last

last...There are so many trucks, parts, etc. here to keep one busy for hours upon hours.

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

RE: last

For those who may be looking for employment...they have openings as well: http://www.csihmmwv.com/employmentOpportunities.html

Just think...very close to the GA Rally...close to me... :shock: (gotta give good with bad haha) and lot's of sweet tea! Probably get employee discounts too hehe. Oh...if you get the job and get discounts...cough cough...well anyway, there are options with them. They also mentioned today that they have almost outgrown this "new" location. They regularly ship 30 trucks overseas, etc. so biz is good for them.

alphadeltaromeo

Look at pics 3074/75 - those are BRAND spankin' new trailer beds. They purchase lots of their parts straight from the supplier/vendor as well.

jwaller

I called. 27k for a roller non running. 33k for a runner. 37k for a rebuild. way too steep for me. I'll have to keep looking.

Cdub

Wow.......talk about a sea of GREEN..............!! Man I wsh I lived close to them.......

Do they ship / sell any parts.......??

C'dub

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I HAD a bufalo like in pic CIMG3076. STILL kickin' myself!
"I think we finally found out who 8500 is!", I think you might be right Mike!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
!!

Awesome pics Andy!!

Cdub, you'll like these guys because they bought out a company and scored a huge load of 939 parts :) Those 939 bridge trucks look BEEFY!!

Blythewoodjoe

I found it odd that there is so little grass and so much red clay in the photo's. Most of that stuff looks like it has been sitting there for only a short time. Or maybe I'm used to going to SECO and looking for snakes in all the grass and briers.

Cdub

Re: !!

steelsoldiers said:
Awesome pics Andy!!

Cdub, you'll like these guys because they bought out a company and scored a huge load of 939 parts :) Those 939 bridge trucks look BEEFY!!
Oh yea.......I was check out those bridge trucks for sure....one masive beast...

and a hole bunch of M939's.....and they're Marine ones too.........!!!!

time to put on the thinking cap........" Let me see....what do I need...?? "

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks