• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Untouchable rebuild

ABN173

Subscribed! I've had a M1008 for awhile, just bought my first 71 M35A2, and I have a deal to purchase a running M54A2C for a really good price once I get back from this deployment.

-Dale

Srjeeper

Excited.....

I'll bet you were so excited ya had to sit on your hands all the way home to keep from wavin at eveyone....:jumpin:

Congratulations Vinny!!!!!! :driver:

m816

Okay Larry, I think I will keep the OD trans. I'm just a little shell shock after dumping a couple grand into the rebuild (that really hurt) None of that will get done until we get back from the gathering. The new one is a sweet looking truck though. Mant the motorpools full right now. Wife is getting a little pushy about having too many toys in the yard. Says it is tarting to look like a truck stop. ( I keep telling her the proper nomenclature is Motorpool )

m816

Bill we travel Interstate 80. That is no place to be sitting on yer hands. Jersey drivers do a lot of stuff with thier hands but sitting on them would keep them from talkiing. Besides, wondering about the brakes all the way home overrides any need to wave at anyone

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Driver523 for the further info on the M-37 gun truck "Godzilla", we didn't know it carried a mini, that sort of complicates things some. I understand recreating those is a royal pain. Say one on "The Untouchables" at an event in Marion, Ohio a few years back when "the Wall" was there and we (our collectors group) was asked to support the program with vehicles. Theirs was nice, but expensive to build from what we heard. All the photos we have of "Godzilla" only show it with the regular stuff. But its definately a thought, (would please seriously some of those helping me with this one) Thanks again.

m816

Even though a picture says a thousand words, nothing is more poetic than the written word. Patience my friend, the pictures will be posted as soon as there is something worthy of showing, meanwhile be secure in the ability to be able to read all about it.

vtdeucedriver

No sweat Vinny...................If the mrs gets nurvious, bring it to the farm OR there is always a bit farther north from ya..............I got plenty of space and hey, if Im already set up, whats a 2nd one right?????:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks