• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ibis Tek HID 66" Light Bar on my M813A1

TedG

Hi guys. Good news is that I have these complete kits still available. Specialized hmmwv brackets for the 66" HID and the reinforced steel flat brackets for the 78" Halogen pm me if interested and big discounts on multiple purchases. ITAR restricted items and no exporting.

These light bars are complete kits: light bar, wire harness, control box and some hardware. The really light up the trail at night and the IR's are awesome with nvg's.

The 66" HID will easily fit M35/M800/M900 type trucks to. Just need to mods your brackets or buy mine depending on your truck. The wire harness drops down out of the light on the passenger side near the battery box, very nice and easy install.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?119409-Ibis-tek-light-bar-kits

Last edited by a moderator:

TedG

Go to the first page of this thread, tons of pictures. Thanks for doing the link, nwmules.

These are military 24vdc off road light bar kits. NOT Police, no sirens, no strobes, no blues, no reds. Just good old HID / Halogen light bars with IR lights. Made for lighting up the scary off-roads oversees at night.

TedG

I have sold some to cucv owners but I do not have pictures. They bought the 66" kit.

I put a new ad in the SS Classifieds and reduced the price. Thanks.

TedG

I'm getting interest on these so I thought I would bring this up from the past. Made for hmmwvs but have been used on a lot of other trucks. Price will be in the new ad soon.
Thanks. TedG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks