• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello new m37 owner from north carolina

outofplace

hi everyone new m37 owner over here, had the truck for two months did a gm 350 motor swap with a th350 auto trans. converted her to 12 volt. over all the rest of it is still original. previous owner butchered the interior but it looks saveable. wish me luck!

SPCWarning

Best wishes on the truck! Looks good. How does it do with the 350 in it? Someone here's gonna ask for more pictures than what's in you avatar, so I may as well do it. More pics please!
Oh, and welcome from Mississippi!
Jimmy

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like it's coming along nice. Are you going to swap in 4.89 gears. My M37 has the higher gears and I like them alot for on the road use. Watch your foot on the gas pedal, with all that extra power, you might have an axle breaking issue. Welcome to the group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks