• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Immense fun / not a lot of $$$

JCKnife

I always thought that GOOD RC helicopters were very expensive and Airhogs were crap. Well, after my son was given an Airhogs for Christmas I was surprised at how well it controlled but he did manage to break it after a couple days. This lead me to doing some more reading online and I discovered the Syma helicopters that are on Amazon for under $30--many in the $26 range. I bought one and have been flying it in the warehouse at work and it is just amazing how well it controls for that price.

The S-107 is what I've got but next will be an S-109, pictured, and MV related!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one, and I really like it too.

dittle

My dogs love it when I get those cheap helicopters. They try to catch the dang things out of the air. Don't know why but they just go crazy when I have one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks