• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from VA

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, from sunny Florida. I used to live on Bristow Road (619) for 15 years. Now all you need to do is post up some pics of your OD machine.

Orionspath

Missing Shop in Woodbridge?

Does Quantico Arms still have a shop in Woodbridge?
Matt
I remember there was a shop off Tripoli Heights Road called TRB (Triangle Reloading Bench) though it closed down along with everything else along the US1 Corridor in Triangle. The former theater in Marumsco Plaza, "Shooter's Paradise" Burned out about 7 years ago. I grew up there in that town back in the 60's-80's. Boy has that place changed.

L1A1

Tinindian
After I posted on here, I did a search and I believe you are correct. They listed quite a few locations and the one in Q-town proper is still there. Last time I was at that store ( few years ago), it looked like they were getting ready to call it a day (very few firearms on the racks/in the display cases) but I guess not.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks