• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in 'bama

captnhowdy

Hello all,

just wanted to say that i love the site and and all the helpful advice yall give to the new guys and ill try my best to not step on any toes with the regulations of the site. i am actively seeking a green machine in the form of a 2.5 ton and hope soon that i will have the oportunity to join in attendance to the events that i have read about.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia...start preparing now for the Georgia Rally in October and the LA Rally when Timntrucks sets the date.:D

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alabama huh? Watch out for the crazy old possum man. :shock:

Just kidding. I'm sure you'll meet him soon enough. Welcome abord.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Alabama huh? Watch out for the crazy old possum man.
I resemble that remark.rofl

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing accademy.:cookoo:

Like Papa Bear said......get ready for the GA Rally now and avoid the rush.

The most fun you can have with your britches on (but we don't peek).

You can search the threads for the 2011 GA Rally and check out the madness.

If you want a cracker jack deuce contact clinto......he is a fiend when it comes to detailing a deuce.

Or you can buy my broke dik work deuce for a song.

captnhowdy

thanks for the hospitality yall.........spent countless hours watching the feeds on youtube of the fun yall have had in the past, and i would absolutely love to be a part of it in the real near future

68t

Welcome, I have not be down to L.A. in a while. I did a lot of drinking at lee roy brown bar.-, next to the coast guards club.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks