• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Huge thanks to Recovry4X4

dilligaf13

I just wanted to say thanks to recovry4x4 for his help today and over the past few months. Today he helped me sling the M105 bed back onto my deuce and then helped sling my newly acquired front winch on. The previous owner of my deuce had pretzelled the front bumper to the point that the frame rails had bent in about 2 inches. Kenny had a hydraulic ram and BFH and we were able to spread the frame back enough to slide the winch and bumper in. I'd have never have got this done without his help. I'll post some pictures of the beast with her new toy attached tomorrow. Thanks again Kenny.

Troll1216

Kenny is the man!!!! I would be at a loss without his guidance and assistance. He is a credit to the brotherhood and a truely OUTSTANDING human being. The Steel Soldiers forum is lucky to have him and I am lucky to have him close by.:beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Kenny doesn't post as much as he used to so a lot of the newbs do not know how awesome he is.

Kenny is a wealth of knowledge and he is simply one of the easy going-est, kindest and most helpful people I've ever met. More than once I have called him on the phone and gotten exactly the answer I needed (except the recent rear main seal/flywheel question: even you're not perfect, kenny rofl).

He's one of a very select group.... Ga Rally 5 year attendees: 2007/08/09/10/11. He has helped make the rally what it is.

I am proud to call Kenny my friend.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny is the man!!!! ................. He is a credit to the brotherhood and a truely OUTSTANDING human being. The Steel Soldiers forum is lucky to have him ...............
:ditto: Absolutely true!
Kenny doesn't post as much as he used to .......
... must be tiring to be top-poster for so long; giving Gimpy a chance now... :p

G.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
True Dat

Kenny doesn't post as much as he used to so a lot of the newbs do not know how awesome he is.
Kenny is a wealth of knowledge and he is simply one of the easy going-est, kindest and most helpful people I've ever met. More than once I have called him on the phone and gotten exactly the answer I needed (except the recent rear main seal/flywheel question: even you're not perfect, kenny
He's one of a very select group.... Ga Rally 5 year attendees: 2007/08/09/10/11. He has helped make the rally what it is.
I am proud to call Kenny my friend.
My name is PB and I support this message.:D:beer:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gheez all y'all. Sure know how to make a grown man blush. I'm just doing what I can here. Between the job, 2 younger kids and all of their activities and being married to a service member, I'm surprised I find time to take a dump. Sorry for not being around much lately, lots going on here and the hobby is in the back seat right now. Devilman96 has single handedly kept me from scrapping everything deuce! There are days I want it all gone. If anyone has a magic wand that can turn 40,000# of deuces and parts into an M151A2, let me borrow it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks