• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bradley's rolling on the train w/fuel trucks?

rhinob

Can someone explain what we're watching here? Looking for theories as to where they might be heading. Thanks...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-PmhhxPG4&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The vehicles could be coming from a manufacturer, a rebuild facility or storage.

It could also be a unit coming/going to a training area.

Nothing sinister or hinky about large scale military vehicle movements.

KsM715

Nothing to see here, just climb back down in your bunker please. :roll: Living right next to Ft Riley I see tons of equipment rail loaded all the time. Like WM said Military equipment is moved allover for training, rebuilding or reorganizing all the time.

Edit: nevermind what I had said here, temporarily lost/spoke my mind, and it came out kind of rude. Sorry

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

My back yard is over here guys,,,, yup back them in here. All the overflow can go to my shop down the road too.

Varyag

When my brigade went to NTC I am sure it looked something like that. 5 or 6 battalions and my battalion alone had 58 tanks and a freaking pile of fueler Hemmts and other rear vehicles.

Prob just someone heading to training. How far is that from 29 stumps?

Drewzer

It could also be a unit coming/going to a training area.

Nothing sinister or hinky about large scale military vehicle movements.

That's what they told people when we launched 8+ B-52's at the end of an airshow on base.... Show of force!!! They were back a mere 50 hours later and Kosovo saw their force.

Flyingvan911

50 hours is a long ride. I'm going to look up those DOD flat cars. I've seen them in railyards from time to time but couldn't get close enough to get any specs. I'd like to model a few in N scale.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the thread title I expected to see video of me rolling around on a flat car. I'm disappointed.

NOT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks