• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody recognize this "Pickle" Forklift?

Ok ill let everyone know when I get some pics of the shirts and the prices. If its to expensive to ship to individuals ill just take them home and ship them when I get back to Florida. Which currently will be the 28th of February.

Ok I went and took a bunch of pics of t-shirts. Sorry to say there is only about 3 styles available in 2xl. There is no 3xl available, but there is a ton of single XL. The shirts are all 20 bucks apiece. Kinda steep in my opinion but I guess its not cheap to get them here. I went ahead and bought one of about every style they had. Pics to follow. I most likely will just ship the t shirts home to myself as I think it would be cost prohibitive to ship them to each individual from here. That means though that they wont get mailed out till the second week of March.

Last edited:
The ice Stock shirt, the red shirt, and the ANDRILL shirt are available in 2XL as well but quantity is low so if you want those let me know ASAP so I can buy them before they are gone. For anyone else who wants a shirt PM me with the style shirt or shirts you want, the size's, and quantity.

To the 8 people so far who have said they want a tshirt I just need to know the details then I will buy them. Im going to see if I can ship flat rate from here, if not and I have to ship them when I get home I will only ask for money once I know I can ship them.

rickf

My first choice would be pic#2 (Ice Stock) in the second set of pics and alternate would be #5 ( McMurdo Station)in the first set. One of either. Second shirt, Pickle. Total, two shirts.
XL for me and March would be fine with me. Can send money as soon as needed.

Rick

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pricey yes, but where else would you get one?:D

Rick
They are probably made in the states, shipped to Antarctica, Americans buy them, and bring them back to the states.

There's a good chance they're made in China though. What isn't these days?

Anybody who wants a shirt has gotta let me know ASAP The last day I can mail packages is February 2nd. After that its letters only 13oz or less. I PM'd everyone who expressed an interest. I may trip to slip a small volcanic rock into each envelop. No I wont get in trouble, I already made sure we are allowed, this entire island is made of the stuff!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks