• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from Tyler, TX

WONKA

Hello to everyone. Ive been reading up for a while and just decided to go ahead and say hello. just purchased a 67 deuce with the 89 retrofit. with the help of people on here i got it running great.

txmytx_catahoula

Welcome from SouthEast Texas!! I travel through Tyler a couple times of year, on the way to my In-laws. So if you ever need anything transported from here to there, contact me!

Flyingvan911

Hello from Kansas City. I have family and friends who live Tyler and Whitehouse. Most of the teens thought it was cool to be banned from the Dairy Queen in Whitehouse. After I stopped driving trucks I lived in Whitehouse for a few months before returning to Kansas City. I drove a trash truck for Tyler Solid Waste for 2 months. I kinda miss it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks