• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buyer/Seller feedback

glassk

I've mailed everything I have sold before the check came, although every check has shown up,.I'm sure it's my charming Peronality and great spelling,...

I believe that abusing the feedback system if proven feedback should be removed for both parties if one or both are proven guilty ban them from classifieds or account. But I think feedback should be voluntary.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, the reason I bumped this is because one member decided to take on a "war" with another member. They resorted to cursing each other out. I replied via a PM with a answer of, I'm not touching the feedback per the rules. As well as I pointed out that I had to edit the cursing out. Well apparently that wasn't the answer they wanted. So they emailed me and Chris. To which I responded with the same answer again. Today I get yet another email about this. I bumped this up so that the individual can see this has been a standing rule.

READ ITEMS 3 AND 4!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Then there is the KINDLER/GENTLER Ron who does not give a big or little crap about feedback, If two GROWN men CANNOT handle a transaction like GROWN MEN, what good is feedback anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks