• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-725 ambulance quote please

hiwhatsup19

I just found a m-725 in great shape and was wondering what they are selling for. this one has 11664 miles and has no rust. i will upload pictures when i find out how to do so. it has been spray painted but looks pretty good. the body has no dents or dings and it runs great. sorry if i posted in the wrong part i am just starting out on here thank you for your help. i can provide more info if you ask.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We have rules, one is putting you location in your stats. Why should we help if you can't follow simple things?

Stan Leschert

We could try to make a guess, from the pics as to where you are, but could you please edit your profile to include a guess as to which town and state? Before the Grumpy guy barks at you again!

Click on User CP and the rest is not hard to do.

Interesting gear, but don't loose your shirt buying one.
They are not common any more, but they are not rare.

Post some more details: Do they run, were they hacked and converted by the FD ....

Some of the brighter guys will chime in and probably relate some of their experiences, and maybe some memories of that gear.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one as a non-running junker for a couple hundred and a case of beer in 2004. Sold it in 2008 for $2500 in better condition, rebuilt a lot of stuff and got all the parts, running with big 11.00x16 tires on it. It's for sale on the buyer's website for $3,500 in the same condition I sold it at this moment.

Price is what you pay, and what you sell it for. I've heard of pristine examples of anything selling for a relative song, and I've seen junk sell for a fortune. It all depends on what you feel it's worth, compared to what the seller thinks it's worth.

Bottom line, ask what he wants. Make an offer of what you want to pay (and be prepared to pay it). You'll end up meeting somewhere in the middle. Shake hands, hand him the money, tow it home, and SMILE - cuz you're a new MV owner!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks