• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Troop in North Dakota!

Bighurt

It's a boy! Of course we already new that from my Father's day thread but 'm trying to stay consistent.

We welcome with Love!

Tiberius Saxon Payne

January 25, 2012 at 1749hrs
7 pounds, 9 ounces and 19.50 inches
:beer:

Attachments

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Congratulations! Welcome aboard Tiberius. You're going to have many fun recovery trips with your Daddy! Wow Dad, that didn't you too long to get your boy's pic posted! Now that is one proud Daddy!!!

Bighurt

Congratulations! Welcome aboard Tiberius. You're going to have many fun recovery trips with your Daddy! Wow Dad, that didn't you too long to get your boy's pic posted! Now that is one proud Daddy!!!
Would have been sooner but I always ensure mom is settled in and ready for bed before I head home and use the PC. Our last was born in the morning and I managed the post during nap time.

SPCWarning

Congratulations, and Welcome Tiberius!

and remember: PowerWheels CUCV:
"Check the TM's first!
Search, search, and research the threads for your answers!
If it's electrical, RECHARGE it!"
:D

Attachments

Bighurt

Thanks Karl, taking 10 days of leave mid Feb, hope to make some time to swing down and pick-up my totes. I'll let you know. I doubt the whole klan will make the trip, might just be a 0400 departure for a 0900 arrival at your place. Turn and burn...

Although i have a lead on a Telehandler so I may be roofing the house instead.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its not a problem in any way Jeremy just let me know if and when your coming and I will have it all ready for pickup!
KK

Bighurt

Well Baby and Mom are home and everything is fine for now. It's night 1 of 6570, we'll only see how smooth it goes.

Fortunately I sleep like a stone and Brandy is a stay at home mom.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks