• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona MV Newbie

Towing in Arizona

And it's my turn to introduce myself..

I am up in the mountains of Arizona in the Prescott area. As my username implies, I own and operate a towing company there. (We specialize in recovery, and are the local police agencies go-to guys) I recently bought the M35 there in my avatar from a buddy that is leaving the area.

I look forward to learning from all of your collective knowledge and previous trials and errors, and possibly contributing some of my wisdom (or some of my full-time mechanics wisdom).

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

Next, you will ~need a 5-Ton wrecker to go with your other wreckers. The deuce will get lonely if it doesn't have another MV to talk to.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Missouri. Read through the deuce forums. There's a wealth of info there. We also have the Tech Manuals available for download in the Resources section. They are a huge help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks