• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mv newie from western Maryland

338lapua09

Been lurking on here for a awhile ...great site ...My buddy Picked up a M35A2 a few weeks ago...vary fun truck to drive...Can not believe how good in shape this truck is ...will get pics up soon...we will be working on a few up grades .....
I am from the western Md area....

Hello and thanks...

Rodger..

Attachments

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. When I read "Western MD," I was thinking Cumberland or Deep Creek Lake. Boonsboro is on the other side of the mountain from Frederick right? If so, you are about 40 minutes from me.

338lapua09

Thanks ,We have actually been looking for some measurements on the bows..the ones we have are broken and look home mede...if anyone have hasny input before I make a post would be help full......we picked up some ruff cut ash wood that measure 2.5"x1" w/the metal braces for the corners...

also need to reglue the tarp loops too hold the rubber bunges....

I have doing alot of searching so far nothing...

thanks.Rodger.....

338lapua09

You know you want to come over the mountains and see..lol just wouldn't be the pan handle with out Wash. Co. .....eitherway looks like they tied WC in with Montgomery Co...for the election..wtf is that all about..

Good to know we have help if needed...but I am pretty handy to have around myself if you guys need a hand..:beer:..have tools will travel...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks ,We have actually been looking for some measurements on the bows..the ones we have are broken and look home mede...if anyone have hasny input before I make a post would be help full......we picked up some ruff cut ash wood that measure 2.5"x1" w/the metal braces for the corners...

also need to reglue the tarp loops too hold the rubber bunges....

I have doing alot of searching so far nothing...

thanks.Rodger.....
Feel free to stop by to take measurements of a complete bow assembly. I am right off of I70 near Mt. Airy (about 15 minutes down Route 27).

F18hornetM

Of course I'm just teasing. When I was growing up, everybody on that side of the bay was from Baltimore to us.
Your lucky, there seems to be several very nice MV hobbyists over there, only a handful here. Welcome to the club!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks