• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

925 Hard top installation

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Afternoon Folks, I just wanted to let you all see the installation of the new Hard top on my 925, it all went very well BUT I will give a couple clues to anybody else making this conversion. The TM is good but goes over just the rudimentary stuff. What I will say is to install the back of the cab first but do NOT tighten anything up, then install the top of the cab again just loosely but the bolts in and put a block over the front windshield so the cab top does NOT go down over it yet, make sure all your rubber gaskets are properly placed prior to this point and once thins are set gradually go around and tighten things from the inside to the outside of the cab when this is all done THEN its OK to pull the front block out and let the cab top come down over the top of the windshield, like I said its all pretty basic but a lot better if you follow these steps insted of just going by the TMs! I purchased this NOS hard top from a fellow SS member from LA his name is TCBI (Michael) great guy to work with and he delivered on everything he said he was going to The hard top I recieved was brand new in the box and 100% complete! So good luck folks and I like my truck even better now than I did before!
KK

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one from him also, My bother picked it up and I am waiting tell I go to TX to get it. Looking foreword to it.
:driver:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I have a question for you all, With this new hardtop installed I would like to paint the truck to match (YES I know it sounds weird) I like this camo pattern very much is there a real name for this type, the truck is a 3 color as is the hard top but I like the hardtop 3 color a lot better, what do you call the camo on the top so I can suplicate it on the truck???
KK

Barron

there's a paint-by-numbers diagram somewhere, I think in the Tm's. You probably don't want to go to the expense of real CARC paint. Search the threads on CARC paint, you''ll find the paint numbers and non-CARC X-reference info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks