• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troubleshooting ip

john wilson3

i need any help i can get my sons m1008 stoped runnig after sitting on a hill for a couple of min no problems before this event with power or running rough i haer the fuel selionod shut off click and i get fuel out of the filter bleed i didnt check the pressure yet or the fuel line leaving the filter yet but would the injection pumpjust die with no other warnings

AceHigh

I can give you my hill story. M1009, drove it 5 hours after I bought it and it ran fine. At home I parked it back up on a steep hill, plenty of fresh fuel, and she died. All I got was white smoke.

Fast forward, I seemed to have sucked up crapps in the tank and broke loose a pile of brown algae. It came out of the fuel lines in sheets of about 1 square inch each.

The cure for me was a new tank, sender, lines, electric pump, and spin on filter. I took a phot of the fuel and posted it here somewhere, it was gross. Anyway, hope your problem is a little simpler. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks