• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey soldiers!

REDLEG_M198

Hey. my name is Joe. Im new to the world of owning a military vehicle. However i have lots of experience and time with them. Heard great things about your site and LOVE your vids on youtube! i hope i can learn a lot and hope you guys and gals can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Jeepjake

Redleg, welcome to the fray. there are a wealth of good folks here and more information than you can shake a stick at.

so I wanna see pics of your M198:drool: ok ok I presume that is not your MV... so Whatcha got?

JeepJake

jeeplvr247

Welcome to the site. I must disagree with Jeepjake, I think there is the perfect amount of information on this site to shake a stick at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks