• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1945 OD green

CatMan

1945 Paint Color

Chris,

The easiest way to get a short list of which military paint colors are correct for which time period would be to Google up RAPCO Parts ad and click on the paint tab on the web site.

They list everything from early WWII thru Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm. And they can supply it as well. I've used them for years and been very happy with the products and the service.

I think you will find the color 319 is the late WWII color. It will look GREAT on my err, I mean your Engineer Scraper.

Cheers

Cat Man

Bill W

As I understand it, in late WWII the miltary went to 23070 semi-gloss, which is what I painted my Deuce with being I was tired of painting my trucks 24087

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks