• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh Chassis on Ebay

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a good likihood that the VIN# was"removed" from the "scrap metal", if that is true then all the burnt up truck is just good for is ...Scrap metal!

After the alternator experience that I had with Libelula, I know for a fact that before you purchase any modern military vehicle components...you have to get permission from the State Department!

Yo, Con_do_lisa honey! Could you do me a small favor?????

ida34

Joaquin Suave said:
After the alternator experience that I had with Libelula, I know for a fact that before you purchase any modern military vehicle components...you have to get permission from the State Department!
I checked with my local auto parts store about getting some 6tl's. They said I had to write a letter saying it was for a military vehicle. :eek: They also wanted me to put it on letter head. I told them it would be from the desk of Chuck Graham and they seemed to be satisfied with that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks