• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Fella from south Texas.

DeuceRoadkill

Hey guys i've been lurking and reading for some time now, and I must say their is a huge amount of knowledge on this site. I have an m35a2 not sure what year yet, but it runs great and only has one leaking wheel cylinder.

Thanks,
Clint from San Antonio, Tx

Darwin T

welcome from port arthur, Texas.
there are several nice guys on here from your area. there is also lots and lots of information on just about every subject you can think of. when in dought use the "SEARCH" up top.
kevin

SouthwestUSA

Welcome from nearly "far north Texas..."

I hope your military surplus doesn't rust-up too badly down there.. The drought has helped keep my stuff from rusting, but it's kind or hard on the livestock.

Yes, brainy people here on Steel Soldiers. A wealth of information... Just watch out for the ones who are a "little off kelter" (including me, the O. Kelter King).

RichardR

Clint,
Welcome from Austin, just up the road from you. There are an astonishing number of SS members in the neighborhood, more than you would ever expect.
Richard

moriboy

Ok, I'll be the oddball...Welcome from Oregon! I am also a new member here and have spent a big part of my spare time reading everything I can!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks