• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

Skydancer3006

Awesome!
Exactly what I needed; being a "Newbe" owner of a 1988 AM General M185A3 (with winch) Multi-fuel continental engine, with personnel heater.

As time goes on I will be Ghosting the Forum to glean as much information as I can, so I can be the better equipped to take good care of my new baby.

jatonka

I understand why he was sent to Lube order so that he can learn to use the manuals. I went thru several lube orders and could not find the cooling system capacity. I went to TM9-2320-361-10, Operator manual and found the Multifuel cooling capacity on page 1-19.
The cooling system capacity is 32 quarts. All the M35 manuals are available on my website. JT

runk

I used the NAPA 20611 cross reference (NBH 703-1422) several years ago. Worked fine, if it needed modification, it was very minor. Another cross reference number I found then was Dayco 70689, but I haven't tried that one.

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought a deuce (00-077-1616), but it needs help, which means I need help! I tried to download the spreadsheet, but of course, I was not successful. If you have an opportunity, would you please email the spreadsheet to me at rmesgt@gmail.com. Additionally, I think this is an AWESOME idea. I have been building the same thing for my CUCVs. Thank you for looking out for all of us...

Peace in Christ...
Leo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks