• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet

phil2968

Mack, that link in post 52 no longer works for me on my phone. It wants me to log in to Google which I already am then it just keeps loading. It used to work good, had it bookmarked on and a home screen. Had to delete it though. This is on my droid bionic. I liked it, wish it still worked for me. Anyone else have issues with it?

mbehne

Here are a few more seal PN's that will work for a m35a2 winch. They may not be exact military replacements but so far they are working good. If that changes I will update. These seals were ordered by the shaft and bore measurements of the pieces they seal.

Drum seal (passengers side) Original # (appears to have been replaced already) CR-48693 Replacement the same SKF or CR #'s

Drum seal (input shaft side) Original # ( appears factory) Trostel R432-332-10 Replacement CR-34889 SKF or CR #'s

Input shaft original # Victor 63079 Replacement CR-17675 SKF or CR #'s

Brake side worm shaft seal no original # on seal Replacement CR-17645 SKF or CR #'s

jbayer

LOKI85, I believe the TM says to check it within the first minute after shutdown to get an accurate reading. I think this is due the design of the factory filter setup draining down causing readings to go up after sitting. I know mine reads on the stick after sitting but I always check as per the TM.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upload/M35/LO9-2320-209-12-1.pdf

Page 31.
I think it says wait AT LEAST A MINUTE after engine shut down before checking oil level so oil can drain back to crankcase.
To me that means any time after one minute

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you very much for compiling and posting this resource.

The following was posted on 11/2/2012. I did not see any response and the "error" still is listed on the spreadsheet.

#15211 fuel filter gasket is wrong, called today and the man said it was an o2 sensor
Presently, O'Reilly part number 15211 comes up on their website as either a CONTROL ARM BUSHING (for a classic car) or an OXYGEN (02) SENSOR. Whereas the spreadsheet currently shows that number as being a FUEL FILTER O-RING/GASKET.

Thank you for any follow-up on this issue.

Keep up the good work.

John

poppop

I had to get fuel filter gaskets last week and the NAPA number at NAPA was no good. They crossed the Baldwin number of G-241 or G-107 that I have on an older cross-reference sheet and only one was available in Ga. Called CARQUEST with the number 90406 and there was only 2 in the US. Called john Deere with the number M96T and they had 2 in stock and 3000 in Atlanta. These worked perfectly. The old sheet also has a Big A number of 97221 or 97406.

jatonka

On fuel filter gaskets for the Multifuel deuce, the primary gaske is WIX 15131. The secondary gaskets are WIX 15070. I buy them 100 pieces at a time. For Napa part numbers, just drop the 1 for 5131 and 5070. JT out

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35A2 REAR MAIN SEAL AND SPEEDYSLEEVE:
SKF manufacturer "Chicago Rawhide" CR brand. there are 3 part numbers that come up in the cross reference. They are 49927, this one is the one with the longer lasting flouroelastomer "Viton" seal ( more expensive too). The other two are both "Nitrile" seals and the part numbers are 49928 and 49929. 49928 seal fits like a glove. CR also lists a "speedysleeve" to work with that seal as well. it is part number 99499.

I found the above info in a search in an old post - the thanks should go to the original poster but I could not find the posting again....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks