• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet

daytonatrbo

thermo.jpg

I plan to try this thermostat setup. It's what came up when I cross referenced the NAPA numbers posted here. I will report on success/failure.

These are found at O'Reilly's

m715mike

Multifuel Rod Bearings

Update 2/26/2016:

I struck out at other vendors and ordered rod bearings from White Owl this afternoon.

Original post revised 2/26/2016 with updated information:

The Deuce Parts List states:

PART DESCRIPTIONVENDORPART #
Multifuel Rod Bearings .10 undersizedCleviteCB954P

I just purchased six rod bearings. Here is a re-cap of the knowledge I gained.

An internet search for "CB954P" showed that SummitRacing.com and Jegs.com offered the bearings at a very reasonable price. Representatives from both SummitRacing and Jegs said the following about part numbers:

PART DESCRIPTIONBRANDPART #
Connecting Rod Bearings standard sizedCleviteCB954P
Connecting Rod Bearings .10 undersizedCleviteCB954P10
Connecting Rod Bearings .20 undersizedCleviteCB954P20

I needed the .10 undersized bearings and initially tried ordering from Jegs. My order was processed only to be cancelled the next day. Their representative stated that the manufacture has cancelled the part number "CB954P10" and they could not fill my order.

I called SummitRacing next. Their representative placed me on hold and called Clevite to confirm availability of part CB954P10. Clevite confirmed that the part number is no longer available.

Next I tried Agkits.com. They show a bearing manufactured by Reliance when you search part number "CB954P." There is a drop down menu to select the size bearing needed (e.g., standard size, .10 or .20); however, all three sizes are shown under the same part number. I ordered the .10 sized bearings from Agkits. Similar to my experience with Jegs, I received an email the next day stating that the .10 sized bearings are no longer available and my order was cancelled. I just checked the Agkits website and the .10 sized bearing is no longer an option under the drop down menu.

Fortunately, White Owl had the bearings available.

Last edited:

m715mike

Multifuel Rod Bolts

The rod bolts I ordered from Agkits.com came in today. Here are the details:

PART DESCRIPTIONBRANDPART #
Connecting Rod BoltReliance Power PartsR401091706

On a side note, the number stamped on the bolt head is FC 11642059.

IMG_1712.jpgBolt head.jpg

Last edited:

Eliteweapons

Does anyone know what filter goes on the winch pto system? Mine is painted over so I can't read the numbers. I also am looking for the part number for a new cap for the pto tank. I didn't see those listed.

Thanks

Coondawg

Here's a new part number for Deuce wheel studs and lug nuts

I read through all the wheel stud threads I could find and could not find these particular part numbers, so I thought I would post them here. This is the Carquest / Advance Autoparts number, now that Advance bought Carquest. In the store, they couldn't cross the Napa numbers and had to call the manufacturer. The studs cost me $2.39 each, and the lug nuts were $1.43 each. I couldn't stomach paying $10.00 each on the web. I think O'Reilly uses this same manufacturer as well. Anyway, they worked great, and here's the numbers. Hope this helps someone.

Studs:
RH part# WA07-6034
LH part# WA07-6035

Lug Nuts
RH part# WA07-5020
LH part# WA07-5021

Coondawg

I didn't buy any of those, but looking at World American's book, below is what I found. I would verify before purchase. Looks right though.

Looks like the budd inner nut part# is:
WA07-5024 for RH
WA07-5025 for LH

And, Budd outer nut part# is:
WA07-5022 for RH
WA07-5023 for LH

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Merging this thread with the Deuce Parts Spreadsheet thread to consolidate all reference material in one place and to take advantage of its pre-existing broad subscriber list.

Thanks for posting up this valuable lug and nut info.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I meant any aftermarket numbers for Napa or any other parts store that would work.
Just get the make a gasket material and cut one out. The LDT is not used in the civilian world other than old white tractors.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Derpy

can someone link me the file cuasse it literally is not showing me his post but shows everyones praise for it

Derpy

ah yes, my lazy ass strikes again, i gave up on reading it after the first 40 posts but should have check the very end thanks

Derpy

Now for my main reason being here, DOES anyone know what the index name and part number for the button on the hydraulic head is? i have only heard it called a button and dont seem to find very accurate searches with that keyword. need to know its correct name of the part.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Now for my main reason being here, DOES anyone know what the index name and part number for the button on the hydraulic head is? i have only heard it called a button and dont seem to find very accurate searches with that keyword. need to know its correct name of the part.
Was yours smashed? I don't know if anyone has a part number for the button(if that tells you anything). I may have one or two take-offs, but no guarantee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks