• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time M-35 owner in ND

NDDeuce

Hello all,

Just bought a 67' Jeep Kaiser M-35A2 from a local fella, I went through the TM's researched this website thouroughly (long time listener, first time caller) before I pulled the trigger on this buy. Well long story short I've got a technical question. I was troubleshooting an inoperative heater/defrost, I checked all wiring checked/cleaned out the duct work and blowers but after that I flipped the switch to ON and nothing, any suggestions?

197thhhc

Welcome to the site.

Do you have power to the blower. Have you checked with a multimeter. If it does you probably have a bad blower. Sometimes they can be disassembled and cleaned up and they will work. Good luck. Let us know.

NDDeuce

197thhhc, just got done with the multi-meter check out during my lunch, its the blower, its getting power, thanks for the suggestion blower comes out after work.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome NDDeuce from Horace and your in good company in this state, lots of MV owners, I own two Deuces and a 5 ton. If you havent already checked it out there is a group of OD fanatics in this state called the NDMVCA, if you have any questions on this send me a private message and I will supply you with all you need, and you have found the right place to ask questions on your truck here, SS people are a great group of folks! Again welcome and I look forward to meeting you some day NDDeuce
KK

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NDMVCA is haveing a meeting this Sat the 11th at Turtle Lake ND and if you want to meet a bunch of good guys and learn lots about the big green stuff try and get there. It is a great resorce for everyone involved in this hobby to get together and share knowlage and experiances. Check out the website and If you can get down there. Eddy

Bighurt

NDMVCA is haveing a meeting this Sat the 11th at Turtle Lake ND and if you want to meet a bunch of good guys and learn lots about the big green stuff try and get there. It is a great resorce for everyone involved in this hobby to get together and share knowlage and experiances. Check out the website and If you can get down there. Eddy
I'm going to contact Greg, but it would be great if they added addresses on the site. I was supposed to head to Bismarck on Sat driving by Turtle Lake so it makes a convenient stop.

NDDeuce

Blower came out Teusday afternoon, ground was needing R2 as well, Rebuilt blower, replaced ground now its good to go, it was approximately +7F this morning and it was fairly warm inside the cab on the way to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks