• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new generator

fallen

I just received a .125 gernerator 115 v single phase 400 cycle special purpose portable its very small. Smaller than a 50 cal ammo can. Does anyone know what it would be used for. I dont have a way to down load picturrs but the manuel that came with it is TM 5-6115-330-15. Thanks

ODdave

Could use it for a light bulb.... bout it.

It would be nice to see some pics though, Usable or not its always nice to see new things.

randynoguts

got a similar one from 1966.. says signal corp on it.. uses a mcCulloch chain saw motor and comes ina small green and red case... works great.. puts out more than it says.. sure it doesn't say 125 watt and not .125? mine does.. loud as heck too! takes gas oil mix 2 stroke.

M114

I just received a .125 gernerator 115 v single phase 400 cycle special purpose portable its very small. Smaller than a 50 cal ammo can. Does anyone know what it would be used for. I dont have a way to down load picturrs but the manuel that came with it is TM 5-6115-330-15. Thanks
If you still have the generator, is it for sale ?
Pat

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send him a PM.

This is not and never was an ad(in the forums).

Guyfang

Staff member
Or boat anchor.

Not a whole lot of uses for 400Hz in the civy world.
Actually there is. Its just you run in different circles. I am working with someone who needs his 60 KW MEP-115A fixed. He refurbishes them and combines them with other "toys" for a company that makes "things" for the government. And then there is civilian aviation. Civilian Aviation control. People who restore old war birds and radars. I have also helped someone with gen sets being sent to foreign sales. Yes, there is a much bigger market then I would have believed a year ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks