• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still have my 404 for sale, considering trades too

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So our founder is MV short.

Go to greasecar.com, they know all about Waffle House Benzes.

I have an '83 240D with a bad motor with the donor '82 model parked next to it.

Got a diesel Rabbit too, which the owner wants me to convert to veggie power.

Way too many projects here, all weather dependent.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right, Peter. Getting ready to set the planer up for Joel's locust boards (for his pipeline truck). Weather should stay nice for another couple of days. Almost room temp yesterday.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it's been beautiful lately. I'll have to talk Benz diesel with you some time Bjorn. There have been a couple of nice ones in the trader lately. Hopefully we'll find a nice one this weekend.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Picked up a 1983 300SD last week for the Mrs. It's a pretty sharp car that just needs some general PM stuff. It has 226k on the ticker. Hopefully we'll get another 226k out of it at least :D

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Chris! Now you (or Amber) can run on veggie oil and bio. My friend and neighbor, who wrote the insert for the biodiesel article in MVM, has a 300 also. It has an Elsbett conversion for running on a high percentage of veggie oil at all times. It looks and runs very well.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hope so, we'll see after the benz get some new treads and some other little repairs and an alignment, etc... Hoping to pick up a deuce next month and get it ready for Aberdeen!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks