• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 P2P Program On SS

Rkrug

After using awhile i found out that if you double click on some parts it brings up an actual color photo of the installed part.COOL!!!!!!!:D

Dukeman

I couldn't get it. Right clicking on the runa6w32.exe
did not allow me to create a desktop shortcut. I finally dragged the file over to my desktop but right clicking on that shortcut did not allow me access to "shortcut" tab in properties. But it did allow me to create a shortcut. So I created a second shortcut which did allow me to get to the shortcut tab in properties. I copy and pasted the target, but i get an error saying the target is not valid. Of course I'm using an old XP operating system so the instructions are probably not written for an old system like mine. Any help is appreciated.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Dukeman

Okay, used Soundguy's link, that worked perfectly. Thanks soundguy. Hey, is there a way to make it image full screen? It is only about 50% of my screen when I pull it up.

Dukeman

Oh wow! That is really a great tool! Double click on components and it gives you a picture and location. Click on the flow chart and it takes you directly to the other components. Explanations are easy to understand. I think my brain is gonna explode.

SoundGuy

Okay, used Soundguy's link, that worked perfectly. Thanks soundguy. Hey, is there a way to make it image full screen? It is only about 50% of my screen when I pull it up.
Sorry. Been too busy to have time to play. I don't know of any way to make it full screen. Its not on mine either. Sorry.

Artisan

NICE! Heck I was even able to get it working first time around. The instructions are clear and spoken in layman's terms. I saw there was at least one gent whom had a prob loading it, might I suggest you copy the loading instructions to clipboard, paste them into maybe NOTEPAD then print them and start the process fresh.

I need to WIN one of them M925A1's today, then load that P2P ( Peer 2 Peer??? )
into my IPAD and slip the IPAD behind the seat!

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I think that P2P stands for "point to point".

I'm interested in hearing how you plan to run that Windows program on your iPad, though.

Artisan

BLAST! I was hoping that you figured out a way to do it. ;)
Well, I know how to get PDF files into my IPAD. I have not tried dragging this deal over to it. When I have the time I just might try it and see if she blows, or if she goes!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a little difficulty installing as well so here is some clarity on installation of it:

1. Follow the directions exactly.
2. Where it says: go to desktop, right-click on the new shortcut, select properties, select the shortcut tab, make sure the target box shows "C:\Program Files\M939 P2P\runa6w32.exe" c:\Program Files\M939 P2P\nav.a6r, make sure the start in box is empty. This should allow you to double-click the shortcut on your desktop and start the P2P program.

You need to have this typed exactly as it is in the target box. "C:\Program Files\M939 P2P\runa6w32.exe" c:\Program Files\M939 P2P\nav.a6r

I just copy and pasted it from the instructions.
If you have XP x86 professional you have to add a space after Program Files and add (x86) presuming you put it in the Program Files folder with the (X86) after it. I finally got it working. Thanks!

KMM4x4

Hi, everybody! Wanted to ask. At the M35, M923 trucks differentials of the leading bridges are locked?

azchiver

Thank you so much, I recently picked up a M923A2 as my first military truck (go big or go home) and it has a few gremlins in it. this P2P software is slick. thanks for making it available

rjk

I've been using P2P for a bit, and it's pretty awesome and works almost perfectly. The only problem I've run into is that it will occasionally crash, seems to happen after clicking around for a few minutes. Anyone know a fix for that? I have tried it on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. It looks like this version is from 2001, so I wonder if there's a newer version available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks