• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

De Havilland U-1A Plane "Otter"

trukhead

The pictures are fun to look at. When you take a pictures in the future, would you include a coin next to a model for the last picture? That is just too much fun when I see the models and then see a model posed with some sort of marker to then get a sense of the actual size! The picture of you holding the Duece in your hand was a hoot![thumbzup]

These are the planes I've been working on. One is a 1/72 scale De Havilland U-1A "Otter" in typical Arctic colors including Alaska. The other one is a 1/48th scale De Havilland U-1A "Otter" that has been partially modified. The U.S. Army decals on the right wing on the 1/48th scale are a different color and the plane is being painted to the colors that is was during the Viet Nam era. I've been on them a long time. One (The 1/72 scale) I started over 15 years ago. Wiil also show some pictures of two M35A2 "Deuce's"when I finish them. One is a 1/72 scale and the other is a 1/35th scale model. Presently working on the smaller one.
Starting on the 1/35 scale M35A2 deuce next Thursday. ( The 7th of March, 2013 ) Will post pictures as they become available. elkunter aka Walt

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks