• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fast return EUC

treessw

Nope. first time :-D
Good luck to you!!!!! Looks like you got ready to do it during a good time the way things are moving!!! Dont want to blow your cover on what your looking at, but is it going to be a local recovery or something lengthy and full of white knuckling and pucker factors?

Stalwart

Mine was sent to Battle Creek on 1/30 and not in yet. Perhaps I'm a shady character or it popped up that I sued the ATF and won 11 years ago. :cookoo:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck to you!!!!! Looks like you got ready to do it during a good time the way things are moving!!! Dont want to blow your cover on what your looking at, but is it going to be a local recovery or something lengthy and full of white knuckling and pucker factors?

500 or so miles. It will get shipped home IF I win...which i probably wont..

PROSTOCKTOM

Well mine took 39 days.

EUC Status history:

Status Date

Submission of EUC Pending 01/05/2012

EUC revisions requested from Customer 01/11/2012

EUC sent to Battle Creek 01/12/2012

Customer Notified 02/14/2012

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks