• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OL AG '89

Anyone interested in getting together late May to Mid June timeframe for a Houston - Galveston Rally. I would consider anywhere within 100 miles a decent start for the rally. There are some decent areas we could meet and camp, maybe do a little offroading and swap lies within the Houston - galveston area.
I'll put together a list of areas for y'all to consider, but take the poll to decide what's the best weekend and what kind of interest there might be.

OL AG '89

4 people in a month, not exactly a barn burner...... Well I tried, maybe I'll just do a FLASH RALLY...... show up somewhere with my vehicles and call it a rally!!:jumpin:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if the drive dont kill you we have a super rally in louisiana. some from the houston area come each year. maybe you can do a convoy with them . im about 3 1/2 hours from lake charles [thumbzup]

runk

No vote, because my ability to plan for more than a week in advance sucks lately, but post up somewhere for lunch etc., the day before and I'll come if I can !

OL AG '89

Hey Jeff, that's the next step, maybe just a Saturday evening cruise to one of the local carshows around the Houston area. We can commandere(sp) one section of the lot for our stuff!! I typically show up at the one in Atascosita (1960 east of Humble) most Saturday nights, if I'm not at the circle track in Willis, HMP in Baytown, or ????

OL AG '89

if the drive dont kill you we have a super rally in louisiana. some from the houston area come each year. maybe you can do a convoy with them . im about 3 1/2 hours from lake charles [thumbzup]
May be something I'm interested in, it's just a LONG drive, that brings back memories, (good & Bad) of travel to A.T. in TXARNG.
when and where is it held, is there a thread about it?

Adxavier06

I know I'm bumping a old thread but is there still any interest in doing something like this sometime this summer or fall? I'm new to being a duece owner and I'm looking forward to meeting and make some MV buddies in the Houston area. By the way I'm from the Houston/Galveston area.

06TBSS

I say any good weather Saturday night at Home Depot in Kemah(Fall weather soon!) is a good stop between 5:30-9pm usually a big turnout of cars and 1-3 MV's show already. Get enough cuc's and dueces to the show people would love it. Come and go as you please + its surrounded by the restraunts and family stuff + chik fil a 200 steps away

Adxavier06

I say any good weather Saturday night at Home Depot in Kemah(Fall weather soon!) is a good stop between 5:30-9pm usually a big turnout of cars and 1-3 MV's show already. Get enough cuc's and dueces to the show people would love it. Come and go as you please + its surrounded by the restraunts and family stuff + chik fil a 200 steps away
Cool deal!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks