• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richingalveston

any one coming in from out of town, my family has a place 10 minutes down the road in Bayou Vista (I45 south and hwy 6). it sleeps 8 to 10 people. I will offer it to any SS member who needs an overnight stay. The Kemah weekend car show has a lot of people, It would be cool to flood it with MV's.
Provided the rally is on the 12th. got to go to Arkansas on the 19th

Adxavier06

Well my shop is right down the road about 15 miles if we wanted to we could meet there first that day and then all roll to that car show convoy style!!! Maybe even throw some burgers on the grill at my shop or do some wrenching or whatever.

OL AG '89

I'm amazed this thread came back to life. I have been neglecting the o.d. for awhile as I finish the classic open wheel racer I've been restoring, but let's make this thing happen. I'm in for the 12th, Kemah is a hike, but worth it.
Anybody in N.E. Houston, kingwood - humble area, we have a car show on KW drive each Saturday night around 6PM till.... About a mile east of IH-59.

Dawookie

I'm amazed this thread came back to life. I have been neglecting the o.d. for awhile as I finish the classic open wheel racer I've been restoring, but let's make this thing happen. I'm in for the 12th, Kemah is a hike, but worth it.
Anybody in N.E. Houston, kingwood - humble area, we have a car show on KW drive each Saturday night around 6PM till.... About a mile east of IH-59.
I live in Kingwood. Depending on the weather i may try to stop by there this weekend.

lostintexas

I never saw a confirmed date/time so never made it. With the holidays it may be difficult to get anything going until after the new year but I'm game.

Adxavier06

Yeah nothing never really got confirmed so it didn't happen. But I'm still down for a few get togethers. I have a few things on the checklist to repair on the Duece so after the first of the year will be better for me now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks