• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjrlsr24

I am up for doing something soon like a convoy, meet up with the trucks & BS, etc.. I am outside of Houston on the NW side off of Hwy. 290 headed toward Waller. I just got finished bypassing the FDC on my Deuce so a drive to test it out soon sounds good to me and I will definitely be in for any rally plans in the new year as well.

jjrlsr24

Lunch on Saturday sounds good but there is not much parking at Willie's. HEB next door has parking but it is a mad house on Saturday especially this close to Thanksgiving. It is kind of hard for those of us in Deuces without power steering to move around a small parking lot. Small cars tend to end up as parking blocks. What do you think of P.O's Burgers / Cypress Saloon on Telge Road off of 290? Lots of parking & great burgers there. Another option would be Texas Roadhouse at Hwy. 6 & 290. Or, we could meet somewhere like Buckee's at 290 & Mueske and convoy somewhere else. Anyone else have any ideas?

jjrlsr24

Anyplace with decent parking in the Waller, Tomball, Cypress, Bryan, or Houston area is good with me. Heck, we could even meet at Hot Wells & shoot some skeet first!

two.fiveM35

I can't make it, I need to help my sister in law move Saturday morning. We have parked our deuces in the grass in back of willie's before and the small center on the NW side of willies has room also. Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks