• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjrlsr24

Sounds good to me. By the way, I hear you about the NDT tires. I don't go too fast in the rain with mine either. Especially on asphalt!

lostintexas

Got the 1009 back running a few minutes ago so if luck still holds I will be at bucees around 12:00. If the 1009 decides not to go in the morning I will just drive over and meet everyone for lunch.

See everyone there!

m715mike

I'm sorry I missed the last outing. I'm looking forward to joining you guys next time and adding another MV to the group. Magnolia sounds good. Just say when and where.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks