• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SS Member got a M-37 today!!!

vtdeucedriver

Im starting a thread for a SS member who drove her M-37 for the first time today after taking delivery.[thumbzup] Welcome to the club!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't wait to see pics!

flygirl

Hi, Flygirl here is the proud owner. I will have pics soon enuf - perhaps as early as tomorrow. The seller was kind enough to drive the truck from OH to VA. I can't wait to take it for another spin tomorrow -- this time all by myself! True, VtDeucedriver has been providing all the technical advice to this newbie. Thank, VtDeuceDriver. What would I do without you. :D

vtdeucedriver

Hi, Flygirl here is the proud owner. I will have pics soon enuf - perhaps as early as tomorrow. The seller was kind enough to drive the truck from OH to VA. I can't wait to take it for another spin tomorrow -- this time all by myself! True, VtDeucedriver has been providing all the technical advice to this newbie. Thank, VtDeuceDriver. What would I do without you. :D
[thumbzup]

L1A1

Another M37 owner from Va 8). Welcome to the site! Another good source for all things M37 is www.g741.org but you probably already knew that.... What is the DoD on your Dodge?
Matt

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Welcome Flygirl , seeing as who your mentor is I'm sure you will be in a deuce or 5 ton in no time . :p
And since it's now tomorrow we are all waiting for pictures. [thumbzup]

vtdeucedriver

Got a message today that she took the truck for a ride and it quit with a dead battery. She is back with it at her place after a tow. Bummer. Anyone near Alexandria VA??

WarrenD

Congrats to the new owner, looking forward to some pics! Must be in good shape to make it from OH to VA.

zout

Its almost nearing the full peg on the BS meter here. No pics of Flygirl nor a 37.

I get the feeling per Gimps avatar it might be him rofl.

Can the Gimp post under two characters (I say that loosely)

flygirl

Zout - I promise to have pics by tomorrow. Unfortunately, the batteries died in my M37 today, needed a tow home, and since you guys are looking for a SMILING flygirl, I figured I better wait until tomorrow to do that. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks