• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Parts Database

ARYankee

I finally got around to finishing up my database that I built for the M35A2 so now, since I have purchased an M923, I am building a parts database for 5 tons. It will almost be the same as the one that I built for the M35A2 except I think some of the categories will be a bit different along with an extra field which will be what series the part can be used on. I am still in the info gathering stage and I am using the quick reference spreadsheet that simp5782 made. If anyone has any suggestions on some more reference parts materials, let me know. Once I have a good product to distribute I will post up.

ARYankee

Oh I also failed to mention that I will also be creating a simple database to log maintenance & mods for your vehicle. I have made one for each of my deuces and my civy vehicles. I create them in Microsoft Access, have no fear because you don't have to have Access to use these. There is a download off of the Microsoft website so you can use my databases without having Access. Once I get it all together I will post up instructions and what not.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARYankee I look very forward to seeing the 5 ton DB I recently got a 925 and to be honest the TMs for this truck suck so having a simpler way to get parts will be welcome!
KK

ARYankee

Here is a little insight on the database so far. I am adding another feature that will give you the fluid capacities for each style truck like what simp5782 has on his Google document. Are there any suggestions of anything else to add?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks