• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do I add pictures to a thread I already posted?

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
In this box you just wrote in it is orange, you can see 4 more white boxes below it. In the 3rd box below it you will see a box that says attach files, in that box it says (manage attachments) click on that and another box will open in the corner of your screen that says choose file stacked on top of one another, start at the top and click choose file that willl take you to a nother box that has all your different files in it. double click what picture you want and you will see it start loading. when it is done loading if you want more picks put up click the choose file #2 if not click upload and when it is done you will see the file name on your original box then just click post.

m816

That is mighty good info. I sure have lot of trouble with stuff like that. Only problem is, I haven't had enough coffee yet to absorb it. I wll revisit it agaqin when I need to post my pics. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks