• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rons Classified News

poppop

I agree with Mike on price. Post what you want for it and then we can negotiate by PM. With a price listed I know if I am interested or not. With no price listed I usually move on. Good work Ron!!!:-D

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems like rule 3 of the classifed rules is being abused with price bashing at least in the parts for sale section .

1. Prices, users are allowed to ask whatever they wish for an item. Refrain from price bashing. If you wish to make an offer, please use PMs.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It seems like rule 3 of the classifed rules is being abused with price bashing at least in the parts for sale section .

1. Prices, users are allowed to ask whatever they wish for an item. Refrain from price bashing. If you wish to make an offer, please use PMs.
send me a pm on this

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
73M819

Ron you get 2 thumbs up from me..[thumbzup][thumbzup]

BTW are bumps against the rules now as well..? We all do shameless bumps..you included.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
73M819

Ron you get 2 thumbs up from me..[thumbzup][thumbzup]

BTW are bumps against the rules now as well..? We all do shameless bumps..you included.
We are asking to keep it to once a week, someone BUMPING excessivly will get a warning ONCE then GONE

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Please report any posts you see like this.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
you can trade now, #2 classifides rule ---A FOR TRADE still REQUIRES some kind of value PRICE

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
While I am here,
How about those that have F/S check the WANT ads and the WANT to buy ads check the F/S ads, same with WANT TO TRADE, I am NOT going to play MATCH THE AD, IT seems that if you were SERIOUS about BUYING, SELLING or TRADING that you would check instead of WAITING for someone to come to you., also you might get faster responses with a PM as well as posting a question in the AD.

elfkin

not sure where to ppost this but an addition to the classifieds, would be kits for sale, for the looker that wants to find easy bolt on kits, that some ingenius fella figured out and decided to make the next guys life easier, by putting something together, I know there are thread after thread of members asking where did you get that kit? or are you planning on making a kit, it would be nice to have them all in one place "kits for sale" just my 2cents since I've been reading for an hour trying to find a lift kit:D

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
not sure where to ppost this but an addition to the classifieds, would be kits for sale, for the looker that wants to find easy bolt on kits, that some ingenius fella figured out and decided to make the next guys life easier, by putting something together, I know there are thread after thread of members asking where did you get that kit? or are you planning on making a kit, it would be nice to have them all in one place "kits for sale" just my 2cents since I've been reading for an hour trying to find a lift kit:D
PARTS FOR SALE, already has kits for sale.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been the Classifieds Mod for about a month, things are starting to shake out, taking care of old issues and getting up to steam, so I thought I would have monthly Ron's Classifieds News, reporting on the Classifieds
Hey Ron, have you been busy...? You said 5 months ago you were going to have monthly RON'S CLASSIFIED NEWS....? What happend..?

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hey Ron, have you been busy...? You said 5 months ago you were going to have monthly RON'S CLASSIFIED NEWS....? What happend..?
Don, my last CLASSIFIEDS NEWS was 6/12/2012, working on July's

Last edited:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the top of the thread it says 02-28-2012 and no updates since that date.

I was just curious, no offense intended.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks